About the UEM Central Library Programme Blog

With this blog, the team working with the Universidade Eduardo Mondlane (UEM) Central Library Programme within the Sida Research Training Partnership Programme, shares the content and activities of the five year cooperation, launched in November 2017. Our joint work aims at contributing to the development of a modern research library at UEM, through increased access to and usage of resources and capacity building including masters and PhD Training as well as cooperation at a national and regional level. The Swedish partners are the University of Borås and the Blekinge Institute of Technology. By following the blog you will be updated on the activities and get an insight into the cooperation.

Thursday 21 December 2017

Let us introduce more team members!

Three more team members introduce themselves.

 Fátima



My name is Maria de Fátima Pedro Afido and I am financial manager at the Directorate of the Documentation Services/Central Library Brazão Mazula, University Eduardo Mondlane (UEM). I am staff of UEM since 2007, and I work at the Directorate of the Documentation Services since 2008. It is my first time to make part of this team. I am very happy and I thankful for the trust.

Daniel


My name is Daniel Kristiansson and I work as a research officer at the University of Borås. I am happy to work with the UEM Central Library Programme in terms of project management support. Before my job at the University of Borås I worked at Arbetsförmedlingen, the Swedish employment agency.


Demócrito


My name is Demócrito Manyissa and I am the Head of the Department of Formation and Development of Collections at the Directorate of the Documentation Services/Central Library Brazão Mazula at Eduado Mondlane University (UEM). I coordinate the activities of selection, acquisition, technical processing (cataloguing, indexing, classification, automation) of all acquired documents for the System of Libraries of the UEM. I work at the DSD since 2011. But I started working at UEM in 1993, first at the Library of the Faculty of Arts, then at the Library of the Department of Mathematics and Informatics (Faculty of Sciences) and from 2006 to 2009 I was working at EISA (Electoral Institute of Southern Africa) as the Documentation Officer at the Documentation Center for Elections and Democracy. I am looking forward to work with you all.